Gucci are really killin’ it with their bomber jackets for FW09 - I liked the corduroy one, but am feelin’ this leather aged sherling jacket (£1,910) even more (also at Matches). Unfortunately with that price tag, it looks like I’ll be admiring this one strictly from a distance.
From left-to-right, top-to-bottom:
1. Studio D’Artisan DB-430 Denim Jacket (£265/£225 excl. VAT)
2. Real McCoys Lee 101J (£315/£268 excl. VAT)
3. Atelier LaDurance Royal Jacket (€199)
4. Nudie Jeans Co. Conny Dry Red Selvage Denim Jacket (SEK1999)
5. Lee Gold Label Rider Jacket (US$249)
6. Somet Raw Denim Jacket (US$325)
7. Iron Heart IH Type III Selvedge Jacket (US$450)
8. Levi’s Standard Fit Drip Dry Trucker Jacket (€82)
9. Dior Homme Dark Wash Denim Jacket (US$295)
10. Helmut Lang Denim Jacket (US$255)
11. Bottega Veneta Washed Denim Jacket (£370)
12. APC Narrow Jean Jacket (US$140)
Desert boots have been ubiquitous recently, but none I’ve seen match the level of these from Bottega Veneta. Rugged yet refined silhouette, with a perfect contrast between the black suede / matte laces, silver eyelets and tan stitching / heel. The desert boots (£320) are just in at Matches.